OTL: Mein Weg zur Fitness Trainer B-Lizenz
How do I find my fitness trainer?
Since in recent years physical culture has become a popular area, much attention is paid to the qualifications of a fitness center instructor. In an effort to improve the figure, a person is looking for the best. Naturally, the greatest demand is for a fitness trainer with high professional qualities and meeting a number of additional requirements.
Personal Fitness Trainer: Essential Qualities
Unfortunately, for a long time there was an opinion that almost any person with sports training can work as a personal instructor. In fact, the knowledge that a fitness trainer should have, as well as the special skills required for such an activity, is much more extensive.
First of all, a person must be strong enough.
The specifics of the profession are such that for several hours a day the instructor does not just indicate to the client what sets of exercises to perform, but often participates in the process himself, showing by personal example how to work on simulators.
Contact with several clients causes a feeling of not only physical but also psychological fatigue.
At the same time, it is necessary to maintain a positive mood throughout the day, showing that physical activity brings pleasure.
The duty of a fitness trainer is communication skills, as income largely depends on his ability to communicate with clients. Often, a person called upon to teach the skills of working on simulators or mastering yoga has to play the role of a personal psychologist. Therefore, people who are unable to maintain a conversation and show their interest, it is better to choose another profession.
The instructor should be an example, so it is important to maintain your athletic appearance. It is unlikely that a newcomer, seeing a coach with a belly, will stay in this club. It is advisable to keep a form that will attract customers.
The fitness trainer's ability to learn is a huge plus.
Unfortunately, specialized education practically does not exist at the moment. Often, former athletes who have reached certain heights in one direction work in clubs. But more often than not, fitness is now resorted to not to build muscle, but to gain health.
So you have to become a fitness instructor, master several related areas, have at least basic knowledge of anatomy, be able to provide first aid. Qualifications for a children's fitness trainer are especially important, since in this case it is easy to harm a fragile body.
You should know that an athlete and a professional instructor are different professions. Having awards in sports, a person can not necessarily work as an instructor, explaining the subtleties of the process, being able to find motivation, answering the questions that arise.
That is why it is so important to choose a really competent coach who can find an individual approach to literally every client.
How to choose a decent coach?
Considering that, when choosing a coach, they trust him with their health, it is necessary to take this with responsibility:
- To begin with, you should pay less attention to the applicant's sports regalia. The instructor's task is not to raise a new star in cross-country skiing or swimming, but to provide excellent health, possibly to get rid of health problems, to tighten the figure. Therefore, it is much more important to inquire about the qualifications of a specialist in the chosen direction, to find out what training he took, what additional courses he attended;
- Do not trust your friends' opinion unconditionally. It is advisable to personally attend the training or undergo an introductory briefing This will allow you to understand what is the responsibility of a fitness trainer, how easy it is to communicate with him, whether the person inspires trust. A children's instructor must get along well with children, have authority and at the same time become a friend;
- If the introductory lesson takes place with a complete lack of an instructor to the problems of a potential client, it is better to look for another specialist. It is unlikely that an uninterested instructor can be truly helpful. For example, any competent specialist will definitely find out what diseases the client is suffering from in order to properly organize the load;
- To take courses and be able to apply knowledge in practice - different things. If for some time, while fulfilling all the requirements of a personal trainer, it is not possible to achieve the minimum positive dynamics, then his qualifications are inflated and it is worth paying attention to other instructors;
- A person with the talent of a trainer and good preparation, already at the introductory lesson, will be able to determine which type of fitness will be the most useful and attractive for the client. The coach is also responsible for determining the optimal load, taking into account the wishes of the client;
- A competent trainer will not only talk about the training process, but also explain what processes occur in muscle tissue, why it is important to perform the exercise in this way.
Choosing a worthy coach, you must carefully follow his recommendations, not shirking physical activity. Only in this case it will be possible to get positive dynamics.
Do not forget that the result depends on theto a certain extent both on the qualifications of the instructor and on the diligence of the client.