Vancho Cake Recipe|Original Vancho Cake Recipe In Malayalam|How To Make Vancho Cake At Home..
Pancho cake - sweet delight
Are you planning a festive dinner and want to pamper your loved ones with an interesting and easy-to-prepare dessert? The best solution would be a cake Pancho with a delicate cream and the addition of fruits or nuts.
How to make a biscuit
Cooking a biscuit will not take much time and even a novice cook will cope with the recipe. You should not strive to create a high crust, as about 2/3 of the baked goods will need to be chopped to get the original slide.
The optimal solution is to take a form no more than 22-24 cm in diameter. Otherwise, the blank will turn out to be too bulky and it will be problematic to assemble the cake. It is better not to spare the ingredients for making the cream. The more you use it, the faster the dough will soak and the more tender the dessert will be.
Cake recipe Pancho means baking 2 sponge cakes:
- 4 chicken eggs are thoroughly beaten with a blender or mixer, adding 160 g of granulated sugar. You should get a fairly fluffy foam. If you want to cook a tall crust, it is recommended to beat the whites separately and gently mix with the yolks, whipped together with sugar;
- 310 g of pre-sieved wheat flour, a teaspoon of baking soda, and 200 ml of sour cream with 15% fat content are injected into the mixture;
- Divide the mass into 2 halves and add a teaspoon of cocoa powder to one of them. Do you want to get exactly a chocolate sponge cake with a pronounced taste? In this case, you can increase the volume of cocoa to 1-2 tablespoons;
- The dough should be even. Molds are greased with oil or sprinkled with wheat flour. The dough is carefully poured into molds and sent to the heated oven;
- It is necessary to bake the biscuit at 180 ° С for about 30 minutes. You can check the readiness by piercing the baked goods with a match or a toothpick. If there are no traces of raw dough left on it, the preparation for the dessert is ready.
After removing the cakes from the oven, carefully remove them from the mold and wait until they cool down. Each cake is cut horizontally into approximately 2 equal parts. One part of each cake must be cut into small cubes. Now you need to prepare the cream.
How to make sour cream for Pancho cake
The recipe for the most delicate cream is also simple:
- Pre-chilled sour cream 20% fat,2 cups, mixed with 150 g of sour cream 30% fat and beat, gradually adding 130 g of sugar to the mixture. If possible, it is advisable to grind granulated sugar to a fine powder;
- Beating the ingredients is most convenient in a container set on ice cubes. In this case, the mass will be more dense, retaining its shape well. You can thicken the cream by adding a little softened butter;
- When using rustic, thick enough sour cream, it is recommended to transfer it to fine gauze and hang for 2-3 hours to separate the serum. Then no extraneous additives are required, the mass will turn out to be incredibly lush.
It remains to put together parts of the dessert and put it in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours, since the preparation of a pancho cake includes the obligatory impregnation of biscuit cream.
How to make a dessert
In addition to cream and baked goods, original additional ingredients are required. For example, to get a cake Pancho with cherries, you will have to sort the berries and remove the seeds from them.
The cake is abundantly watered with sour cream and placed in an interlayer of cherries. Put the second cake on top and lightly press it with your hands. The second cake is also thoroughly greased with a creamy mass.
Mix small pieces of biscuit and spread them in thin layers on top of the second cake. Each layer is carefully coated with cream. Take your time, the cream should literally saturate the dough.
You can add cherries to this small biscuit crumbs, flavored with delicate cream. Upon completion of the construction, it is necessary to grease the top with cream and sprinkle the surface of the cake with chocolate chips. You can make a chocolate frosting and garnish the dessert with a net and cherry.
There are many ways to cook. For example, Pancho cake with pineapples is very popular. In this case, canned fruits are taken. You can add pieces of walnuts or soaked dried fruits to the dessert filling.
Cooking Pancho cake in a slow cooker
It is not necessary to cook an original dessert in the oven, you can use a multicooker:
- Beat 6 chicken eggs in a separate container until they are almost white. As a rule, when using a mixer, the desired result is achieved in 10 minutes;
- Continuing to beat, gradually add 250 g of granulated sugar to the mass. When the sugar grains dissolve, 220 g of wheat flour sifted 2-3 times and 5 g of a special baking powder are carefully added to the mixture. If you decide to prepare a chocolate version of the dessert, add 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder;
- Grease the bowl with butter and pour a homogeneous dough into it. Set the Baking mode. Process duration 60 minutes;
- Open the condensate outlet valve. Againstotherwise, moisture will collect in the multicooker and the biscuit will get wet;
- During baking, it is not recommended to lift the lid of the appliance so that the dough does not fall off and the cake turns out to be fluffy;
- The finished biscuit is horizontally cut into 2 parts, one of which is crushed into cubes when the pastry has cooled sufficiently;
- Pits are removed from fresh cherries, frozen are brought to room temperature. The juice flowing from the berries can be used to saturate the cake;
- The preparation of sour cream is no different from the above recipe. Mix 500 ml of sour cream 20% fat and 150 ml of cream 33%. Add 160 g of icing sugar to the cream;
- Collect the cake by adding cherries and slices of hazelnuts as the filling. The surface of the dessert is covered with a chocolate icing made from 30 g of butter and 70 g of dark chocolate, or sprinkled with chocolate chips.
A little nuance: the longer the cake is kept in the refrigerator, the more tender it will turn out. An abundance of sour cream, light biscuit and chocolate will make a splash! Easy baking and bon appetit!