Why do our bodies age? - Monica Menesini
Why are we getting old?
Any self-respecting girl wants to constantly feel at 100%. But what to do if suddenly you notice a few wrinkles in the mirror. Is it really old age? Before we begin to understand the methods of restoring skin elasticity, let's define why our skin is aging.
Look at the root
The main reason for the aging of our skin is the constant movement of muscles that repeats every second. Even now, while reading our article, you squinted a little or bit your lip. These are the involuntary movements that lead to aging.
Of course, you and I will not be able to limit our facial expressions for a longer youth, but there are still several ways to stay wrinkle-free longer :
- Anti-aging face masks. Here you can choose between homemade and chemical. If you start making homemade masks from the moment you saw the first wrinkle, then you do not need to use various cosmetic products, a huge number of which are advertised in our time. But if the aging process is already at a deep cellular level, then you cannot do without chemistry;
- Using stem cells. This procedure, although very expensive, is very effective. The point is that stem cells can transform into any other. And from this it follows that not only the skin is exposed to rejuvenation, but the entire body;
- Plastic surgery. This way of solving the problem of aging is currently the most effective. But here you need to be very careful, since the consequences of this operation cannot be predicted.
As you can see, there are a lot of possibilities for solving the problem. But in my opinion, it is better to take care of your skin from a young age than to resort to plastic surgery later. We will focus on the most inexpensive way to combat aging - homemade masks.
Anti-aging face masks
In the modern world, there is a huge amount of information about anti-aging face masks. But there are especially many reports about homemade masks. In this case, various fruits, vegetables and other products are usually used, which contain all the necessary vitamins and minerals.
Of course, there can be many variations, but there are four main components, and at least one of them should be present in any anti-aging mask :
- Vegetables and fruits;
- Yeast products;
- Hercules flakes or oatmeal;
It is also worth noting that even if you prefer professional masks, it is still better to keep them at home in reserve, since long-term use of chemicals has never been beneficial.
Also, as it is known from the media, most beauties still use natural ingredients to keep themselves in shape. A huge advantage of homemade masks is their simplicity and ease of preparation.
You do not need to worry about how long you held the mask, and whether there will be an allergic reaction now. And you don't need to go looking for complex ingredients in stores either, you just need to open the refrigerator.
Homemade anti-aging face masks
Before we start listing all the most effective recipes, let's find out exactly who needs to rejuvenate the skin. Unfortunately, most women believe that it is never too early to rejuvenate, which means that as soon as you turn 18, you can start fighting old age.
The other half of the fair sex, one morning with horror discovers the first wrinkle, and, forgetting about everything in the world, runs to the store for special creams. Who is doing the right thing? Yes, in principle, no one.
Through sophisticated research, scientists have proven that at a too young age, an intense fight against aging will not only fail, but can significantly damage the face. And it doesn't make sense to start too late either, because if the moment is already missed, then most likely nothing will help you.
But this does not mean that everyone over forty no longer needs to use anything. Yes, of course, you will not get rid of existing wrinkles, but it is quite possible to avoid the appearance of new ones.
So, the most important thing in a mask for rejuvenation is hydration. Do not worry if the mask turns out to be some kind of liquidish, just add flour or starch to it. But if, on the contrary, you have gone too far with dry ingredients, you can add a little milk or cream.
If at the moment there is neither one nor the other in the house, then ordinary vegetable oil is quite suitable.
Now let's move on to the main home recipes, the effectiveness of which was tested by our grandmothers :
- For dry skin a mustard-based mask is ideal. The recipe is not complicated: mix a teaspoon of mustard powder and a tablespoon of vegetable oil. Dilute the resulting mixture a little with water to make the mask more elastic. The finished mask should be applied to the face and left for five to seven minutes. Then rinse it off thoroughly with water and spread a small amount of nourishing cream on your face;
- For oily skin, it is best to use an oatmeal mask. A feature of the rejuvenating oatmeal face mask is an amazing set of trace elements, thanks to whichsmall cracks are healed, a layer of already dead cells is peeled off. In general, the skin is completely renewed, flabbiness and dryness disappear. For the mask you will need: two teaspoons of oatmeal, three drops of lemon juice, and egg white. Mix all ingredients and apply on face for about twenty minutes. At the same time, it is advisable not to talk and limit facial expressions to the maximum; Such precautions are by no means superfluous. The fact is that the protein will strongly tighten the skin, and any movement later can cause a new wrinkle to appear. So you better just shut up!
- For combination skin, masks made from fruits or vegetables are most suitable. For example, you can mix the yolk of an egg and one and a half teaspoons of any fruit juice. The mixture is applied to a clean face and neck, and left for twenty to thirty minutes. Attention! Protein-based masks should only be washed off with warm water, otherwise you risk damaging the skin.
It is also worth touching upon the issue of preparing the skin for the use of masks. A steam bath is ideal. In addition to the fact that this way you can quickly get rid of the remnants of makeup and dirt, the pores will also open more, which will increase the effectiveness of any mask several times. Or you can use a special makeup remover.
The main thing is, do not forget to wash your face later, as long-term presence of even the most harmless compounds on the skin has not benefited anyone yet.
As you can see, regaining youth and forgetting about wrinkles for a long time is not a beautiful fairy tale, but a very real reality. Most importantly, do not forget that self-care should be regular. Good luck!